5 Great Video Mobile Apps This ever growing segment of social media can really boost your business.
Adobe Voice Tell your story in a unique way.
Animoto.com The end of slideshows. Create FREE 30 second videos or pay for the service to have all of the bells and whistles.
BombBomb Video marketing with campaigns.
Camtasia Video and Photo Editing Powerful, but easy to use editing software. One time purchase of $299.
Canva.com A very easy site (and Free) to use in creating custom marketing pieces.
Creating a Favicon for Your eAgentc Website Very easy to do.
DotSub Video captioning tool. Take your English speaking video and subtitle it! Easy steps to make this happen.
DV Prompter A fully functioning teleprompter scripting app. Allows you to speed up or slow down the app and help you look professional on video.
Easel.ly Create and share your ideas with impressive visuals - For Free! Here is an example of what you can create. Dana Gentry's Path to Selling Your Home.
FreeImages.com Download free stock photos.
FreePik.com A great free photo resource.
Google+ Stories and Movies Create visual marketing pieces for your lisitngs and niche topics...quickly!
HouseLens.com Create quality video tours for your listings with this company.
Houzz.com Home design site. GREAT site for real estate ideas to share with your client. Please note: you can't use this photos for commercial use.
iPlayerHD.com A great hosting alternative for Viemo.com that is real estate friendly.
iStockPhoto.com Download unique, high resolution photos at a minimal cost. Great for print marketing and websites.
Ivipid.com Create custom intros to your videos.
KWConnect Personalized Videos Create custom videos with your voice over work. Perfect for agents that don't have time to create the video but want to use video.
Logo Tournament Have 50-200 plus graphic artists and companies bid for your work for as little as $250.
Openphoto.net Download free stock photos.
Photobucket Apps for this great online photo site.
Photosynth This FREE tool from Microsoft Live Labs allows you to stitch multiple photos. Perfect for virtual tours and neighborhood profiles.
Photo Resizer options for Mac users
Photo Resizer for PC users
Photo Touchups get your headshot enhanced for only $50!
PicMonkey is an easy, but powerful photo editing tool.
PicSlice PC users can use this to slice up photos easily and quickly.
PowToon Create antimated and cartoon images for your presentations.
ReelAgent.com Showcase your expertise and establish trust with your potential clients.
ScanCafe.com This overseas company will scan various versions of media. Secure and cheap. A great value to share with your clients.
ScreencastOMatic Powerful screen capture option for PC or Mac.
Screenflow Mac users create HD screenvideos that loaded easily to YouTube, Vimeo, etc. Very easy to use. PC user - here are some Screenflow alternatives for Windows.
ShutterStock.com A great site to compare with iStockPhoto.com
Skitch A Free, powerful screen capture and editing tool that has so many uses. Aquired by Evernote so it works perfectly with that product as well.
Slidely A Free online photo slideshow maker.
SnagIt.com This site allows you to capture any image on your screen and modify/add items to it. Great for presentations, training manuals and marketing.
Tile Photos FX Mac users can slice up photos in a matter of seconds with this app!
TheCopterCam - Arial video tours of your propeties.
TubeSnack.com Add videos to custom skins and create a unique look for your videos.
Vidcaboodle A clean alternative to a YouTube channel.
Vimeo.com An alternative to YouTube. Here are some great examples. Note: iPlayerHD.com has become more realtor friendly lately.
Vine.co Share your life and business in motion with six second videos.
Webignition Create better webinars.
WhatFontIs.com Great tool to find out what font you are viewing. Use this tool or the next one.
What the Font? Find a font that you like. Upload to this site to determine the style.
Wistia Another good alternative to YouTube.
YouTube.com One of the largest search engines out there. You can post and/pull videos from to embed into your website or blog. Here are some great real estate video examples: Power of Teamwork, Tommy Thompson, Austin Agent Jill and Des Coroy.
YouTube - Create a Custom URL rules and regulations.
YouTube - Live Stream You can now run live streaming videos on YouTube.
YouTube Free Music Downloads Use these songs for your videos AND items outside of YouTube!
YouTube - Add the Old Embed Code to a Video Do this to add a video to a Market Leader website that doesn't already have the Old Embed Code option on YouTube.
YouTube.com One channel The new look of YouTube.
- REAL ESTATE TRAINING COURSES
- REALTOR website enhancements
- Backup Home Page
- Michael Tritthart’s Sep. '12 Real Estate Training
- Free Google Sites to Help Generate More Business
- RSS Feeds
- App test
- Hardware Software
- Greg Thomas Testimonials
- KW eAgentC, KW eEdge updates by Michael Tritthart
- June 2013 Tech Training - MichaelTritthart.com
- Useful Websites for Real Estate Agents and Busines
- Social Media Enhancements by MTritt INC
- Real Estate Blogs by MTritt Inc.
- Testimonial from Vicki
- Lead Capture Generation
- Lost Generation
- PayPal Payment
- Social Networking Sites of Interest
- Is Social Networking Important?
- Photo and Video Links for Your Website
- September '13 MichaelTritthart.com training
- KW eEdge Training for Keller Williams Real Estate
- Websites to Improve Your Real Estate Business
- market insider
- July 2013 Tech Training Calendar
- Domain name CNAME Script
- eEdge - MyTransaction Agent Start Kit
- Social Media Signups
- August 2012 Training Calendar
- Facebook Challenge for Real Estate
- This Month in Real Estate Video
- KW eAgentc, KW eEdge and Social Media Enhancements
- Website Social Media Contact Us Form
- Real Estate Technology Blog - Michael Tritthart
- A New Home Page
- Update KW eAgentc, eEdge Social Media Enhancement
- October 2012 Technology Training
- Facebook Samples by MTritt Inc.
- Homepage back up
- CSS Code Work for KW eAgentc websites
- November 12 Technology Training
- Frame in code for Wolfnet on your KW eagnetc site
- KW eAgentc Websites and Wolfnet Tips for KW agents
- December 2012 Training by MichaelTritthart.com
- Wolfnet Indexable Listings for Market Centers
- January 2013 MichaelTritthart.com training
- Facebook Lead Gen Testimonial
- Megacamp 2014 Design Special
- backup home page 2012
- Real Estate Apps for iTunes and Google Play
- February 2013 Tech Training - MichaelTritthart.com
- Wolfnet Backup
- Sites for Your Business
- April 2013 Tech Training with MichaelTritthart.com
- February 2015 Design Special
- May '13 Technology Training - MichaelTritthart.com
- March 2013 Training with MichaelTritthart.com
- KW eEdge Back Office Assistance by MTritt Inc.
- Official KWLS Verbiage
- Facebook embed post
- Request the new Metro site for KW MC sites
- August '13 Technology Training Calendar
- October 2013 Technology Tidbits by MTritt Inc.
- Steps on how to create a Google Plus Custom URL
- Craigslist Updates as of March 2014
- Real Estate Example from Fiverr.com
- National Real Estate Trends Map
- February 2014 Training with MichaelTritthart.com
- January, 2015 eEdge Design Special
- January 2014 Tech Tidbits with Michael Tritthart
- Five Pop Up Tools to Convert Leads
- Creating a Favicon on Your Website
- Backup Sample page
- March 2014 Technology Tidbits
- 2015 Training MichaelTritthart.com
- SEOCentro.com The latest SEO news
- Wall St. Journal
- CNN Real Estate
- Local Weather
- RIS Media
- Michael Tritthart's Blog
- House Logic Real Estate News
- Michael Tritthart's technology blog
- Inman News - Technology and Real Estate Updates
- About Us
- Social Media
- Design Services
- Sites for Your Business
- KW Tech Resources
- Real Estate Resources
- Ready for a New Career?
- Contact Us